This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Web sites. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such person information be removed, please contact as indicated below.
ABOUT INFORMATION COLLECTION
AUTOMATIC/PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
The website of Paradigm Spine LLC collects a series of data and information when a user or automated system calls up the website. This data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected information may include
the browser types and versions used,
the operating system used by the accessing system,
the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers),
the date and time of access to the Internet site,
an Internet protocol address (IP address),
the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and
any other similar data and information.
Paradigm Spine LLC analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject. Depending on a user’s country and the information involved, this information may or may not be personal information.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TOOLS
Internet tags (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the Web site server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. This site uses Internet tags. Tags may have also been placed on online advertisements that bring people to the site. This site may collect or seek personally identifiable information through these tags.
If you prefer not to receive cookies from this website, configure your internet browser to refuse all cookies from this and other websites that you may visit. This will provide you with more control over the acceptance of cookies on your computer. You may also delete cookies already storied on your computer using your internet browser’s settings. Please note, however, that certain portions of the website may function slowly or not at all if you choose to refuse or delete cookies. By using this website and not disabling cookies, you consent to their use.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
If you provide personally identifiable information to this site, we may use and combine such information with other actively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection. We will take reasonable measures to prevent personally identifiable information from being combined with passively collected information, unless you consent otherwise.
We may use information from or about you as necessary for:
Providing the functionality of the website
– to provide and improve the content of the website
– to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or email alerts
– to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the website, changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and/or other administrative information.
Accomplishing our business purposes
– to fulfill contractual obligations that you may have with us
– for data analysis (e.g., to improve the efficiency of the website)
– for audits, to verify that our internal process function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements
– for fraud and security monitoring purposes (e.g., to detect and prevents cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft)
– for developing new products and services
– for enhancing, improving, or modifying our website or products or services
– for identifying usage trends (e.g., understanding which parts of the website are of most interest to users)
– for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interest of our users.
Analysis of Personal Information to provide personalized services
– to better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests
– to better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via the website that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
– for our legitimate interest to improve our products and services and the content on our websites, and for administrative purposes.
We may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties, located in the United States and/or any other country, but only
– where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
In addition, where allowed by applicable law, we may use and disclose information that is not personal identifiable for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is personally identifiable, we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
To keep your personally identifiable information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this site.
We take commercially reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
We will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for legitimate business purposes. The criteria used to determine our retention period(s) include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the website to you, (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject, (iii) the purpose(s) for which the personal information was obtained, and (iv) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEB SITES
Your use of this site is subject to our Legal Notice.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Paradigm Spine, LLC
505 Park Avenue, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10022
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org